- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
After Afghanistan, Boehner Heads for Abu Dhabi
Posted at 10:36 a.m. on April 15, 2014
Updated: 12:08 | John A. Boehner is using social media to document his recess-week overseas trip, posting videos and photos Monday of himself and seven other Republicans in Afghanistan and updating Tuesday with shots from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Team Boehner has photos up on Flicker and posted a video online late Monday of Boehner speaking in sun-drenched Kabul.
The video, also showcased on the speaker’s Twitter feed, is posted on Boehner’s YouTube channel.
Boehner’s staff updated speaker.gov Tuesday with details, new photos and video on the two-day stop in Abu Dhabi.
Boehner is accompanied on the trip by Education and the Workforce Chairman John Kline of Minnesota. Natural Resources Chairman Doc Hastings of Washington, Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp of Michigan and Oregon’s Greg Walden, chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee.