- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Boehner Challenges Obama to Push Democrats on Trade (Video)
Posted at 4:11 p.m. on Feb. 5
“I hope he will help us move this bill forward on behalf of the American workers,” the Ohio Republican said, saying that trade promotion authority would make it easier for American workers to compete with China and boost jobs.