- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Boehner Stays Out of Feinstein-CIA Feud (Updated) (Video)
Posted at 10:58 a.m. on March 12
Speaker John A. Boehner is holding his fire on the feud between Sen. Dianne Feinstein and the CIA.
“There is an independent IG investigation of this CIA issue,” the Ohio Republican said. Until he sees a report, “I’ll keep my opinions to myself,” he said.
When asked if the allegations concerned him, he replied, “Of course it does.”