- Trump Says He’ll Get Rid of Gangs
- Clinton Gets Key Endorsement in New Hampshire
- Scott Walker Supporters Want a Campaign Reboot
- Kudlow Says He Might Run for Senate
- Walker Would Consider Building Wall on Canadian Border
By JM Rieger Posted at 11:55 a.m. on Aug. 7, 2014
The House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations holds a 2 p.m. hearing on the Ebola virus, which has reportedly killed more than 900 people.
Witnesses include: Dr. Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Dr. Ariel Pablos-Méndez, the assistant administrator for global health at the U.S. Agency for International Development, and representatives from the State Department, Samaritan’s Purse and SIM.
218 will tell you what the House is up to, and why. It will analyze the effectiveness of Democrats and Republicans and how their actions will affect each party writ large.