- 'Mistake' to Oust Hussein, Paul Says in Brooklyn
- Laura Capps Won't Seek Mother's Seat in California
- Hillary Rodham Romney? Keep an Eye on O'Malley (Video)
- Tester's DSCC Pursues Same Strategy That Nearly Nixed Him in 2006
- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
18th Amendment’s Classy ‘Good-Bye’ Note
Posted at 5:19 p.m. on July 31, 2013
By now, you’ve likely heard the news that Capitol Hill watering hole 18th Amendment (613 Pennsylvania Ave. SE) has closed its doors.
Its website still has a little life in it, though, as evidenced by the succinct note of appreciation the tavern left behind:
Strunk and White would be proud.