- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
A Case of the Mondays
Posted at 6:56 p.m. on May 13, 2013
If you’re on Capitol Hill, and you’re not quite ready to cram into Metro or sit in traffic or get hassled on your bike, not too worry. There’s a happy hour for everyone. We’ll start off with these three:
Fancy Pants: Art and Soul. 415 New Jersey Ave. NW. Art Smith’s elegant bar and bistro offers a seasonal happy hour.
Medium Cool: Tunnicliff’s. 222 7th St. SE. Dark wood. Decent beer selection. Sports or Sportscenter on the boob tube.
Down Home: Tune Inn. 331 Pennsylvania Ave. SE. Lots of dead animals on the wall. A jukebox that, even in the digital age, is stuck in the 1970s. National Bohemian beer with little to no irony.