- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
A Case of the Mondays
Posted at 6:56 p.m. on May 13, 2013
If you’re on Capitol Hill, and you’re not quite ready to cram into Metro or sit in traffic or get hassled on your bike, not too worry. There’s a happy hour for everyone. We’ll start off with these three:
Fancy Pants: Art and Soul. 415 New Jersey Ave. NW. Art Smith’s elegant bar and bistro offers a seasonal happy hour.
Medium Cool: Tunnicliff’s. 222 7th St. SE. Dark wood. Decent beer selection. Sports or Sportscenter on the boob tube.
Down Home: Tune Inn. 331 Pennsylvania Ave. SE. Lots of dead animals on the wall. A jukebox that, even in the digital age, is stuck in the 1970s. National Bohemian beer with little to no irony.