- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
A Great Excuse to Play Hooky: Nationals Day Game
Posted at 10:25 a.m. on July 25, 2013
Want to feel like a kid again? Then ditch work today to catch the Washington Nationals-Pittsburgh Pirates matinee, which starts at 12:35 p.m. at Nats Park.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The Nats are slumping. They’re snakebit, as right fielder Jayson Werth said a couple of days ago. But it’s 80 degrees with no clouds out. It’s like the baseball gods got together and said, “Let’s make a perfect day for baseball.”
C’mon. Take a long lunch. Buy a $5 ticket and root for the home team.