- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
After Fetching That Campari, Intern, Treat Yourself
Posted at 6:16 p.m. on July 17, 2013
Intern: Is this what your day is like as you toil away in D.C.?
Take heart: The museums — or most of them at least — are free! The Washington Post’s Going out Guide has a rundown of where and when you can duck out of the office to take in a little cultcha.
And then afterwards, go get a drink. Just watch out for the Campari. It costs more than PBR.