- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Eat Your Hearts Out, Hirsute Hipsters
Posted at 11:06 a.m. on June 20, 2013
Of the many amazing attributes of Frederick Douglass that dignitaries detailed at the Wednesday unveiling of his Emancipation Hall statue, there was nothing said of how ahead of the curve he was in fashion.
He had a great head of hair that would have made the most dedicated H Street hipster weep in jealousy.