- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Eat Your Hearts Out, Hirsute Hipsters
Posted at 11:06 a.m. on June 20, 2013
Of the many amazing attributes of Frederick Douglass that dignitaries detailed at the Wednesday unveiling of his Emancipation Hall statue, there was nothing said of how ahead of the curve he was in fashion.
He had a great head of hair that would have made the most dedicated H Street hipster weep in jealousy.