- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Beatlemania, Back in the NoMa
Posted at 6:18 p.m. on Feb. 12
If you missed the Beatlemania Now concert Tuesday night, which celebrated the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ first U.S. concert, right here in Washington, fret not. CQ Roll Call photographer Tom Williams had the goods and killed it with great images of the event, inside and outside the old Washington Coliseum venue at Third and M streets Northeast, complete with pictures of people who were at that Feb. 11, 1964, show and returned 50 years later to the scene of the screams. For a full slideshow of Williams’ photos from the event, click here.