- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Burning Atlanta, or How the Braves Learned to Stop Worrying and Torch Old Glory
Posted at 3:12 p.m. on April 9
It’s bad enough that Justin Upton of the Atlanta Braves refuses to field balls in the outfield. Now his team burns flags at their home stadium.
According to Deadspin, the soon-to-be Cobb County Braves let Old Glory get too close to their fireworks display and — Boom! — some distasteful but constitutionally protected flamboyance occurred.