- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Burning Atlanta, or How the Braves Learned to Stop Worrying and Torch Old Glory
Posted at 3:12 p.m. on April 9
It’s bad enough that Justin Upton of the Atlanta Braves refuses to field balls in the outfield. Now his team burns flags at their home stadium.
According to Deadspin, the soon-to-be Cobb County Braves let Old Glory get too close to their fireworks display and — Boom! — some distasteful but constitutionally protected flamboyance occurred.