- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Can’t Hear an Ice Cream Truck? Just Uber One
Posted at 2:14 p.m. on July 19, 2013
Yep. The guys that made hailing a cab seem like a Betamax VCR are making it so that all you have to do is request “Ice Cream” on Uber’s iPhone or Android app today until 5 p.m. You don’t even need cash. It’ll be charged to your Uber account.
After the clock strikes 5, the Uber folks request your presence at an ice cream social outside Smith Commons (1245 H Street NE) until 6 p.m. for frozen dairy treats, swag and “an Uber-themed drink!”
This is what we all live for.