- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Curbside Cupcakes Clocks In to Capitol Corridor
Posted at 5 p.m. on Oct. 18, 2013
Release the carbohydrates!
Curbside Cupcakes officially opened its Hill East brick-and-mortar cafe this week, doing a little soft opening on Monday and dispensing cupcakes, coffee and doughnuts (Doughcakes? Cupnuts? Coughnutcakes?) for real on Tuesday.
The Curbside gang, known for its eponymous pink trunks, had been prepping the takeover of the long-vacated Crepes on the Corner at 15th and C streets Southeast.
Curbside makes a nice complement to The Pretzel Bakery down the way at 15th and D streets Southeast, powering up a sweet-savory, carb-load, Capitol Hill Starch Corridor punch.