- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
H Street Festival Could Be HUGE
Posted at 3:53 p.m. on Sept. 17, 2013
The 2013 H Street Festival is coming Saturday, and the word is it’s going to be big. As in, more people than can fit into FedEx Field.
Last year, the estimates for attendance clocked in around 60,000 or so throughout the day on Sept. 15. But according to one vendor who is both excited and a little freaked out about the prospect of so many people, this year’s festival is expected to tilt toward 100,000 or even more.
An old friend who’s from Louisiana once told me that H Street was the one place in Washington that made him think of New Orleans. Check it out on Saturday to see if that sentiment’s still applicable.