- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
Happy Two-Year Anniversary, Boundary Road!
Posted at 6:44 p.m. on Feb. 13, 2014
They’re not making a big deal of it or anything, but two years in the hyper-competitive restaurant biz in D.C. is kind of an accomplishment. So congrats to Boundary Road, which celebrates its two-year anniversary tonight at 414 H St. NE.
From their website: “2/13: Boundary Road 2 Year Anniversary- regulars, neighbors, and everyone in between are all invited to celebrate what has been a magical 2 years since we joined H street! Enjoy 10% off your tab for the entire evening.”
Chef Brad Walker’s merry crew of culinary pirates and bartenders are a good bunch, willing to experiment with everything from artichoke recipes to Czech liqueurs like Becherovka.