- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Happy Two-Year Anniversary, Boundary Road!
Posted at 6:44 p.m. on Feb. 13
They’re not making a big deal of it or anything, but two years in the hyper-competitive restaurant biz in D.C. is kind of an accomplishment. So congrats to Boundary Road, which celebrates its two-year anniversary tonight at 414 H St. NE.
From their website: “2/13: Boundary Road 2 Year Anniversary- regulars, neighbors, and everyone in between are all invited to celebrate what has been a magical 2 years since we joined H street! Enjoy 10% off your tab for the entire evening.”
Chef Brad Walker’s merry crew of culinary pirates and bartenders are a good bunch, willing to experiment with everything from artichoke recipes to Czech liqueurs like Becherovka.