- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Democrats See Benghazi Inquiry Stretching Into 2016
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
- O'Malley Offers Staff to South Carolina Democrats
- White House Now Insists Obama Has a Strategy for ISIS
Joe Bob Briggs Will Have to Get Back to You, Roll Call
Posted at 5:18 p.m. on July 18, 2013
This is something we have to share. While doing research for a story on drive-in movie theaters, Roll Call After Dark contacted America’s pre-eminent drive-in movie critic, Joe Bob Briggs.
We asked JBB via email what he thought about drive-in movies’ drift in recent years to more family-friendly fare and away from the schlock that drive-ins specialized in gleefully for decades.
Here’s the response we got, because apparently even Joe Bob Briggs has to sort through inquiries to get rid of spam:
“Success! Your message to the oracle of Joe Bob has been accepted. Joe Bob ‘preciates your support.”
So we wait for Joe Bob. Stay tuned.