- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Joe Bob Briggs Will Have to Get Back to You, Roll Call
Posted at 5:18 p.m. on July 18, 2013
This is something we have to share. While doing research for a story on drive-in movie theaters, Roll Call After Dark contacted America’s pre-eminent drive-in movie critic, Joe Bob Briggs.
We asked JBB via email what he thought about drive-in movies’ drift in recent years to more family-friendly fare and away from the schlock that drive-ins specialized in gleefully for decades.
Here’s the response we got, because apparently even Joe Bob Briggs has to sort through inquiries to get rid of spam:
“Success! Your message to the oracle of Joe Bob has been accepted. Joe Bob ‘preciates your support.”
So we wait for Joe Bob. Stay tuned.