- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Kelly’s Irish Times to Hoist a Few for Injured Cop
Posted at 6:17 p.m. on Nov. 15, 2013
Swing by Kelly’s Irish Times on Saturday anytime from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. for a fundraiser for Metro D.C. Police Officer Scott Williams, who was injured in the line of duty on Sept. 16 at the Navy Yard shooting.
Williams was shot in both legs after he entered Building 197 and, while he’s making progress, he’s still got a ways to go, according to a release from the IT. A $20 donation is requested. Go for the cause. Stay for the beer and music. 14 F St. NW.