- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
Looks Like We Have an Early Vendetta
Posted at 5:52 p.m. on May 20, 2013
Vendetta Bocce Bar and Italian Restaurant is opening tonight, accepting walk-ins, according to Eater DC.
The Vespa-cool establishment is opening at 1212 H St. NE, in the space formerly occupied by Red Palace, which started out way back as the Palace of Wonders Show Bar, a relocated-from-Baltimore freak show that was home to the burlesque and the weird.