- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
- Eric Cantor Emerges From Defeat to Back Jeb Bush in Virginia
- Former Senate Colleagues Could See Biden as President
- Rand Paul in for the 'Long Haul' — But Can He Make It That Far?
Looks Like We Have an Early Vendetta
Posted at 5:52 p.m. on May 20, 2013
Vendetta Bocce Bar and Italian Restaurant is opening tonight, accepting walk-ins, according to Eater DC.
The Vespa-cool establishment is opening at 1212 H St. NE, in the space formerly occupied by Red Palace, which started out way back as the Palace of Wonders Show Bar, a relocated-from-Baltimore freak show that was home to the burlesque and the weird.