- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Obama Waves Spider-Man Through TSA Line
Posted at 1:45 p.m. on July 9, 2013
Readers of “The Amazing Spider-Man” comic strip that runs in newspapers certainly can’t fault President Barack Obama for being a hands-off chief executive.
It turns out that Obama has greased the skids for Spider-Man to board a flight in costume from San Francisco to “Costa Verde” — a somewhere-around-the-equator Latin America country where the wall crawler’s frenemy Tarantula is fighting corrupt officials who have kidnapped Tarantula’s sister to bring the revolutionary hero to heel. Follow that? Neither did we. It’s all in the last few days of strips, though, if you’d like to make sense of it.
We just know Captain America is going to cut in line now for the next flight to Egypt.