- Supreme Court Puts Hold on Same-Sex Marriages
- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
Capitol Hill Man Slights Pabst Blue Ribbon
Posted at 9:42 a.m. on June 10, 2013
“Well, when you start drinking Pabst, that’s when I’ll start worrying, so give me a call.”
– Area man on his Capitol Hill stoop on his cell phone, apparently unaware that Pabst Blue Ribbon is no longer bound by its previous image as a cheapo beer.
So even before PBR was re-discovered by the young and urban, a pre-”Dirty Dancing” Patrick Swayze was hanging at the disco, twirling around with “Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind.”