- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
- How to be the Crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving
- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
- Politicians Can Now Say Anything They Want
- A Novel of the Reagan Years
By Jason Dick Posted at 5:54 p.m. on Oct. 2, 2013
Fellow RCer Warren Rojas checks out H Street’s Vendetta in his latest Meal Ticket for Roll Call. What’s it like? Bocce! Prosecco on tap! Rat Pack vibe!
Good read, and it looks like a good time. This bears further scrutiny.
Roll Call After Dark is about what Washington does when it's not at work.
The District of Columbia is a cultural capital where you can you get your kicks from movies projected on the National Mall, lectures on vermouth or Russian avant-garde art. There's always something to do.
Jason Dick is the Hill Life editor for Roll Call and has also worked at Greenwire, CongressDaily and National Journal Daily during his time in Washington. @jasonjdick