- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Reminder: Congressional Brunch Today
Posted at 11:31 a.m. on Sept. 9, 2013
Yep. Congress is back today. Start the post-summer work period off right, though, by indulging in Boundary Road’s Congressional Brunch.
The restaurant is normally not open on Mondays, but owners Brad Walker and Karlos Leopold bet that there would be a constituency for brunch on Welcome Back Congress day. To entice the masses, they’re also offering their Late-Night Combo special all day long: a can of National Bohemian and a shot of rye for six bucks.
How many chances will you have to go back to school in such fashion, boys and girls?