- Alabama Must Pay Planned Parenthood Legal Fees
- Become a Political Wire Member!
- Warren Still Won’t Endorse Clinton
- Christie Says Trump’s 9/11 Parties Never Happened
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
Posted at 9:09 a.m. on Aug. 4, 2014
DENVER — When at 5,280 feet elevation, drink Denver Beer Company’s Graham Cracker Porter. On what passes for a hot day here in America’s mile high city (90 degrees, no humidity, not a cloud in the sky), DBC’s headliner beer is the way to go. The brewery describes their creation this way: “Like a campfire in a glass, this robust beauty has seductive notes of vanilla, smoked cedar, and mulling spices. A dark pour with mild lacing, she is a rollercoaster of lush chocolate diving into a semi-dry finish of roasted malt and biscuit.” It’s hard to add to that, except to say that it goes down way too easy. The dog friendly, relaxed vibe reminds everyone that drinking beer on a summer day is a communal thing.