- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Sample Some D.C. Wild Fruit at the Black Cat
Posted at 12:32 p.m. on June 25, 2013
You know that weird experience when you work alongside someone for years in a professional setting and then find out they’re in a cool band?
Then it turns out another band member is the spouse of another publicity person whom Roll Call After Dark has known for a while, too, Jody Arlington, whose hubbie, Franck, makes up one-third of the D.C. trio. For publicity people, they’re kind of shy about their own artistic endeavors, which, come to think of it, is the very definition of cool.
Wild Fruit’s sound is worth checking out at tonight’s show at the Cat’s backstage. Ten bucks will put you in contact with an eclectic, kinda-punk/kinda-surf/kinda-garage-rock world.
Opening for Wild Fruit is Night Streets. Doors open at 8 p.m.