- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
Sample Some D.C. Wild Fruit at the Black Cat
Posted at 12:32 p.m. on June 25, 2013
You know that weird experience when you work alongside someone for years in a professional setting and then find out they’re in a cool band?
Then it turns out another band member is the spouse of another publicity person whom Roll Call After Dark has known for a while, too, Jody Arlington, whose hubbie, Franck, makes up one-third of the D.C. trio. For publicity people, they’re kind of shy about their own artistic endeavors, which, come to think of it, is the very definition of cool.
Wild Fruit’s sound is worth checking out at tonight’s show at the Cat’s backstage. Ten bucks will put you in contact with an eclectic, kinda-punk/kinda-surf/kinda-garage-rock world.
Opening for Wild Fruit is Night Streets. Doors open at 8 p.m.