- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
- Eric Cantor Emerges From Defeat to Back Jeb Bush in Virginia
- Former Senate Colleagues Could See Biden as President
- Rand Paul in for the 'Long Haul' — But Can He Make It That Far?
Sunday Morning (Of DC Beer Week) Comin’ Down
Posted at 11:05 a.m. on Aug. 18, 2013
Alas, another DC Beer Week is about to head into history. If you’ve spent the last week heading from tap takeovers to tastings, from beer/food pairings to growler hours, there’s one way to top off the sudsy and caloric week. We speak, of course, of the great hangover brunch.
Our friends over at Boundary Road have their “Session Sunday Hair of the Dog Brunch” starting in, oh, right now (11am EDT) and they’re bringing along their pals from Kansas City’s Boulevard Brewing. Toque Brad Walker will pair his brunch specials with two of Boulevard’s low-alcohol brews, Test Nelson Grape Ale and Pop-Up IPA.
Head on down. There’s nothing like closing out a week of hard drinking with just a little more.