- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
The Nationals Are Not Yet a ‘Factory of Sadness’
Posted at 8:38 a.m. on June 17, 2013
CLEVELAND — Washington Nationals fans who were immensely frustrated with the Nats’ offensive performance in their three-game series here against the Indians can take heart.
Baseball in Washington is still good enough, and the playoffs fresh enough in our minds, that the Nats are not even close to making Nationals Park a “factory of sadness” — the immortal phrase coined by Cleveland sports fan/comedian/prophet Mike Polk Jr.