- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
Tommy Wells’ Scarf Ad Wins Mayoral Fashion War
Posted at 7:42 p.m. on March 31, 2014
Win or lose in Tuesday’s D.C. Democratic mayoral primary, Ward 6 Councilman Tommy Wells has won the fashion ad wars.
Hats, or scarves, off to a candidate not afraid to be a bit unconventional in his pitch. Many thanks to Dave Weigel for letting the world know about this scarf on his Twitter feed.