- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
Tommy Wells’ Scarf Ad Wins Mayoral Fashion War
Posted at 7:42 p.m. on March 31
Win or lose in Tuesday’s D.C. Democratic mayoral primary, Ward 6 Councilman Tommy Wells has won the fashion ad wars.
Hats, or scarves, off to a candidate not afraid to be a bit unconventional in his pitch. Many thanks to Dave Weigel for letting the world know about this scarf on his Twitter feed.