- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
- Long List of Possible Barbara Mikulski Successors
- Mikulski Will Not Seek Another Term (Updated)
- Russ Feingold, Joe Sestak and the Improbable Senate Race Rematch
Tommy Wells’ Scarf Ad Wins Mayoral Fashion War
Posted at 7:42 p.m. on March 31, 2014
Win or lose in Tuesday’s D.C. Democratic mayoral primary, Ward 6 Councilman Tommy Wells has won the fashion ad wars.
Hats, or scarves, off to a candidate not afraid to be a bit unconventional in his pitch. Many thanks to Dave Weigel for letting the world know about this scarf on his Twitter feed.