- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Tommy Wells’ Scarf Ad Wins Mayoral Fashion War
Posted at 7:42 p.m. on March 31
Win or lose in Tuesday’s D.C. Democratic mayoral primary, Ward 6 Councilman Tommy Wells has won the fashion ad wars.
Hats, or scarves, off to a candidate not afraid to be a bit unconventional in his pitch. Many thanks to Dave Weigel for letting the world know about this scarf on his Twitter feed.