- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Tommy Wells’ Scarf Ad Wins Mayoral Fashion War
Posted at 7:42 p.m. on March 31
Win or lose in Tuesday’s D.C. Democratic mayoral primary, Ward 6 Councilman Tommy Wells has won the fashion ad wars.
Hats, or scarves, off to a candidate not afraid to be a bit unconventional in his pitch. Many thanks to Dave Weigel for letting the world know about this scarf on his Twitter feed.