- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
‘Twas the Night Before Doughnut Day
Posted at 4:43 p.m. on June 6
The riff on the Fat Sean Connery “Diamonds are Forever” James Bond installment boasts vanilla custard, coconut icing doughnut from nearby Astro Doughnuts, strawberry jam and sprinkles.
Let’s rewrite an immortal scene from a better Bond flick, shall we?
Bond: “Do you expect me to talk, Goldfinger?”
Goldfinger: “No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to go into a food coma!”