- Freshman Class Filled With Losers
- Democrats Look for Comebacks From Members Ousted in 2010
- Kelly Ward Will Stay on as DCCC Executive Director
- Congressman to Consider John McCain Primary Challenge
- Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch
Wake Up and Smell the 26-Cent Coffee
Posted at 8:57 a.m. on June 11, 2013
Vanguard wants to keep Capitol Hill caffeinated — and using its investment and retirement services — so it’s parking its At-Cost Cafe coffee truck at Union Station the next three days to sell 26-cent coffee, starting today from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at North Capitol and Massachusetts Ave.
Whether the publicity stunt makes people think more clearly about how they invest and how much they want their money managers retaining, it’s still 26-cent coffee. We can only ponder that Mark Twain — he of the “What this country needs is a good five-cent cigar” sentiment — would be proud.