- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
When Lazy Sunday Becomes Sloppy Sunday
Posted at 11:57 a.m. on Aug. 4, 2013
Keeping with the theme of what-to-do-with-the-August recess that started with our Friday “Luppy Hour” post, the Rock & Roll Hotel (1353 H St. NE) is offering up the tantalizing “Sloppy Sundays on the Roof.”
No bands. No cover. Just happy hour starting at 6 p.m., and lasting all night.
We’ll let Mr. Blotto take if from here.