- Obama Secures Votes Needed for Iran Deal
- Two Signs That Suggest Biden Isn’t Running
- Bush Attacks from Position of Weakness
- Wrigley Says Admission of Affair Won’t Derail Plans
- Clinton Sent at Least 6 Emails Now Deemed Classified
By JM Rieger Posted at 7:30 p.m. on Jan. 27, 2014
Watch Roll Call’s key moments from President Barack Obama’s five State of the Union addresses, including criticism of the Supreme Court, hammering Wall Street banks and pushing for immigration and gun reform.
Follow Roll Call's top experts on the Washington scene as they offer inside analysis on politics, procedure, ethics, money and lobbying.
Don Wolfensberger is a resident scholar at the Bipartisan Policy Center, a senior scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center and former staff director of the House Rules Committee.
C. Simon Davidson is an attorney with the law firm McGuireWoods.