- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
Nelson Mullins Mourns Ex-Rep. Butler Derrick
Posted at 4:31 p.m. on May 6, 2014
“Since opening the Washington office, Butler helped us grow in the nation’s capital, which today has more than 40 attorneys and policy advisers. Butler leaves a legacy of gentility and professionalism that won’t soon be forgotten on the Hill or at Nelson Mullins,” Managing Partner Jim Lehman said.
Would that all people who work and strive in the capital city aim to be known for their “gentility and professionalism.”
Want to see more political commentary and opinion stories like this? Sign up for Roll Call's Thought Leaders Newsletter – delivered daily to your inbox!