- Jeb Bush Can’t Be Nominated. Or Can He?
- Does Duckworth Change the Math in Illinois or Nationally?
- Tammy Duckworth Announces Illinois Senate Bid (Updated)
- Titus Senate Bid Could Shake Up Nevada Races
- DCCC to Hit Republicans on College Campuses
The State of the Union in 3 Minutes (Video)
Posted at 1:40 a.m. on Jan. 29, 2014
From focusing on the minimum wage to celebrating the Olympics to addressing the partisan divide in Congress, Roll Call condenses President Barack Obama’s fifth State of the Union address into 190 seconds.
Read Roll Call’s full coverage of Obama’s speech here.
Want to see more political commentary and opinion stories like this? Sign up for Roll Call's Thought Leaders Newsletter – delivered daily to your inbox!