- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
#TBT: Got Game?
Posted at 1:40 p.m. on May 22
Republicans and Democrats have a long tradition of battling things out with speeches on the floors of their respective houses — and also in the sports arenas. Check out this photo from our archives of the Congressional Basketball Game in 1988. The only lawmaker we can identify is Mike Oxley, R-Ohio, who has his back turned to the camera. Oxley served in Congress from 1981-2007.