- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
#TBT: Got Game?
Posted at 1:40 p.m. on May 22
Republicans and Democrats have a long tradition of battling things out with speeches on the floors of their respective houses — and also in the sports arenas. Check out this photo from our archives of the Congressional Basketball Game in 1988. The only lawmaker we can identify is Mike Oxley, R-Ohio, who has his back turned to the camera. Oxley served in Congress from 1981-2007.