- 'Mistake' to Oust Hussein, Paul Says in Brooklyn
- Laura Capps Won't Seek Mother's Seat in California
- Hillary Rodham Romney? Keep an Eye on O'Malley (Video)
- Tester's DSCC Pursues Same Strategy That Nearly Nixed Him in 2006
- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
#TBT: Got Game?
Posted at 1:40 p.m. on May 22, 2014
Republicans and Democrats have a long tradition of battling things out with speeches on the floors of their respective houses — and also in the sports arenas. Check out this photo from our archives of the Congressional Basketball Game in 1988. The only lawmaker we can identify is Mike Oxley, R-Ohio, who has his back turned to the camera. Oxley served in Congress from 1981-2007.