- O’Malley Barely Registers Even In His Home State
- Ayotte Holds Slim Lead in New Hampshire
- Clinton Gets More Aggressive
- Trump Hasn’t Spent Much Money
- Time Isn’t Kevin McCarthy’s Friend
Posted at 11:48 a.m. on June 5, 2014
The 53rd Annual Roll Call Congressional Baseball Game is on June 25. Buy your tickets now!
The Republicans are looking to reclaim a title this year, after a disastrous losing streak. It will be an uphill battle since the GOP has lost its top player.
Bookmark this page to follow all of our baseball coverage. We’ll see you at the game!