- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
This Is What it Looks Like When Photographers Are in the Rotunda
Posted at 2:02 p.m. on May 1
Photographers sometimes have to get in strange positions to get the perfect shot. On April 30, news photographers took photos of the Capitol Rotunda ceiling before Architect of the Capitol Stephen T. Ayers reopened the Rotunda. The Rotunda was closed while construction crews prepared the space for the restoration of the Capitol Dome.
Getting in those tough positions, however, can really pay off. And sometimes you can capture incredible images like these: