- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
This Is What it Looks Like When Photographers Are in the Rotunda
Posted at 2:02 p.m. on May 1, 2014
Photographers sometimes have to get in strange positions to get the perfect shot. On April 30, news photographers took photos of the Capitol Rotunda ceiling before Architect of the Capitol Stephen T. Ayers reopened the Rotunda. The Rotunda was closed while construction crews prepared the space for the restoration of the Capitol Dome.
Getting in those tough positions, however, can really pay off. And sometimes you can capture incredible images like these: