- Sanders Raises $5 Million In Less than 24 Hours
- Huckabee Says Cruz Practices ‘Low-Life, Sleazy Politics’
- Former Spokesman Says Obama Prefers Clinton
- Fiorina Ends Presidential Bid
- Marco Rubio Tries to Bounce Back
By Meredith Dake-O'Connor Posted at 10:13 a.m. on May 8, 2014
We’re not sure who these sharply dressed fellows are, but we do appreciate their enthusiasm while standing in front of the Miami Beach Convention Center for the national conventions in 1972. Click on the photo to make it full-sized.
Roll Call continues to do on the road the coverage and much more will appear on the blog this year! Stay tuned.