- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
- Democrats Have Early Favorite House Pickup Opportunity
- Top Democratic Campaign Staffers Chart 2016 Paths
- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
The Ever-Changing Iraq Map
Posted at 5:58 a.m. on June 24, 2014
Almost daily, control of Iraqi cities is changing as ISIL sweeps across the country. The hawkish think tank the Institute for the Study of War has been regularly updating the key battle zones and disputed territories on their website at understandingwar.org. The below map is from Monday afternoon.