- GOP Insiders See Trump Winning Several Early States
- Trump Wants Apology from Reporter He Mocked
- Two Trend Lines in Political Polling
- Not All Candidates Will Make the Ballot
- How Lobbyists Gets What They Want
By Tim Starks Posted at 5:58 a.m. on June 24, 2014
Almost daily, control of Iraqi cities is changing as ISIL sweeps across the country. The hawkish think tank the Institute for the Study of War has been regularly updating the key battle zones and disputed territories on their website at understandingwar.org. The below map is from Monday afternoon.
Five By Five covers the defense community in Washington.