- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Anthrax Incident at CDC: ‘Insufficient Culture of Safety’
Posted at 11 a.m. on July 17
A recent incident during which workers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention were potentially exposed to anthrax is part of a larger pattern of “an insufficient culture of safety,” Director Thomas R. Frieden told a House committee.
CQ Roll Call’s Melissa Attias has more over at Roll Call’s 218 blog.