- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Posts in "Clinical Services"
July 10, 2014
The HHS inspector general has released a report on Medicare Part B spending for clinical laboratory services. HHS auditors examined lab payments from 2005-10, and despite a 10 percent increase in Medicare enrollment, lab payments increased by 29 percent.