- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Posts in "Education"
July 9, 2014
While Congress is facing seemingly intractable differences on health care agency spending bills and wrestles with veterans’ health bill offsets, an autism research and education program reauthorization bill is ready for final action in the Senate.
July 7, 2014
The Department of Health and Human Services has awarded a batch of new grants and has announced enhanced medical-research funding.