- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Final Medicare Payment Rules Loom
Posted at 4 p.m. on July 17
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has sent the White House the final payment rule proposals for fiscal 2015 Medicare provider payments for skilled nursing, psychiatric and inpatient rehabilitation facilities.
The Office of Management and Budget will review the proposals and final rules are normally published in August.
The new payment rates are effective on Oct. 1, and are based upon proposed rules offered in May. Click through for those proposals on: skilled nursing, psychiatric and inpatient rehabilitation facilities.
A separate batch of calendar year 2015 payment rules have been proposed but will not be finalized until October.