- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Welcome to Healthopolis
Posted at 4:45 p.m. on July 9
Welcome to Healthopolis, CQ Roll Call’s new forum for health news in Congress, the federal agencies and beyond.
Assembled by veteran health policy watcher Paul Jenks, the blog draws on the great reporting of John Reichard and the rest of the CQ HealthBeat staff on topics such as the health care overhaul. It also will go farther afield to cover developments in food safety, consumer health, technology and other areas.
This is your site as much as it is ours, and we encourage you to keep in touch by sharing your comments and feedback.
Healthopolis is CQ Roll Call’s fourth Policy Pulse blog, joining Technocrat, for the tech and telecom community; Five by Five, which covers the defense industry and national security; and The Container, on all things transportation.