- House Democrats Going Good Cop/Bad Cop Against GOP
- The Software That Draws the Political Landscape
- Tech Experts: Expect Innovation, Investment on Established Platforms for 2016
- More Democratic Losses Could Be on the Horizon
- Democrats' Window to Find Strong House Candidates Slowly Closing
New LGBT Leadership for House and Senate Staffers
Posted at 5:10 a.m. on June 10, 2014
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Congressional Staff Association, the House of Representatives’ bipartisan LGBT organization, has announced new leadership changes.
Michelle Mittler, director of scheduling and special events for Minority Whip Steny H. Hoyer, D-Md., will serve as the organization’s first female president. Mitchell Rivard, communications director for Rep. Dan Kildee, D-Mich., will serve as vice president.
GLASS, the Senate LGBT organization, announced last week that Justin Laufer, a legislative correspondent for Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, will join the steering committee. Laufer is the first Republican to serve on the GLASS board this year.